Sunday 28 June 2015

Lost in Manila

I woke up just before the sunrise and i have this feeling that this day will be a wonderful day for me. Planned to go to Manila and try to explore all by myself. My thoughts are so loud that i don’t know where will i go. Would i be brave enough to go alone and have courage to explore without someone who can acompany me thruout the day? I’ve been wanting to do this long time ago not just in Manila but anywhere here in Philippines. But i was so scared of the fact I am doing this alone. 

So, here how it goes:


My bag is packed with lunch, water, some clothers, and some other stuff i can’t live without. I rode bus from Cavite to Lawton. It was a long ride from home.

I asked manong driver to drop me where National Museum is. So after some turns, traffic lights, bus stops, and some angry private vehicle who always do their distracting blowing of horns finally the bus stopped and manong driver pointed out where my destination is. 



And here it is. I don’t even remember if i’ve been here before on one of my fieldtrips since pre-school but i think that this is my first time. Hooray! Hahahah. 



And here are my photo spams: 








Heres one of my favorite painting. She looks like one of my niece. 



Well Belated Happy Birthday Dr. Jose Protacio Rizal Mercado Alonzo Y Realonda




This three Scuplture were sculpted in Brass, stone, and wood f im not mistaken by Jose Rizal, juan luna and oh i forgot the last sculptore Jeez. (Sorry if i dont know the exact identification of this sculptures .)

And here is one of the huge paining ive ever seen. I remember this on my subject Humanities 5 instructed by Sir Ralph (He is one of my top best instructor). Indeed it was very huge. And i was like (Ahh eto pala yung sinasabi ni sir. Grabe ang laki!)



Hail oh President Marcos.


Hello Sir Lapu-Lapu





Seflie time 







Stained Glass yay. Unfotunately one on the left have crack linning








Amorsolo Sketches was definitely Beautiful. 

1, 2, 3 shot. hahah


Finally, have some nice shots 

This is sick. Remember, if you wanted a good photo bring someone with you or unless get the courage to ask somebody to take photos of you hahaha. But the good thing is, some of the edges of the building have embossed body. Ify ou figure it out how to place you gadget in it, you will definitely take a good shot. 


It gives me creep when i see this old fountain outside. I seems that someone is watching on the other side of the window. 



I really wanted to touch this painting! Nah!! I am tempt because of that brushstrokes and i wanted to see if its real and wet (Moist)

And this one just blew my head. Hahah. I thought that this member of Dimasalang was Ned Stark because he look like he is at first glimpe tho. ( Game of Thrones Fanatic here.)


I remember this one. While inspecting this painting, a man just murmur beside me and said “this is not an art, i can probably do this by simply swinging a paintbrush on a canvas and just do nothing at all , *sigh modern art is so not realistic at all” but i said “It is an art sir. You can do such thing but it does not defy you as an artist if you don’t have a heart for it, because as what ive learn, “art is an expression” Whether you like it or not, that’s the way the artist express himself to portray something that is important to him or maybe inspire him to do this masterpiece.” I wanted to add something but he just left, speechless. Hahahah. 


Senate Hall


Josephine Bracken is that you? Nah.. Hahaha. I forgot the tittle of this painting  something like Lady and the tea cup? but i know that it has a story behind this.







Uhhhgg. Sorry for the Low quality camera. I just capture it with my mobile phone.















After a long hour past. Finally, had to take selfie in the mirror 



Here are some of my Selfeet outside the Museum. Those little fallen flowers makes this shot be nice. 
Horrraahhh

I am about to go home but since it was early and i have plenty of time to wander around. I decided to go to intramuros for my side trip. I definitely don’t know what are my luck in intramuros, but some of my friends says that it is a nice place, mostly churches and some old houses in the premises of manila. 



Along the way i see thing route and i wonder whats inside of it so i turn again and enter. 


It is like a park or a garden like. Idk, i just enter and brings to this. I overheard some of the people says that it was the Fete dela musique? Which is performed by thousands of people all over the world. Well, i guess it was a dead end so i turn back and continue to walk on the route that the manong told me. 




Yehey! Hahaha This is it. It was like im in the pre-hispanic period. The guards which is dressed with a blue uniform with a well its not a salakot but i was like a old kind of native cap welcome me and told me to go straight ahead. 





Some of the houses have souvenir shops inside wherein you can buy some memorabilia or post card or some carved wood attached with Manila lettering.



Never try to ride a kalesa in my whole life,  but soon i will definitely try this. (I have to save my money, so i decided not to.)



At my last stop. Manila Cathedral. I never ever see any church like this. (and the Limo too hahah lol okay. I know, what else can you say. Just a probinsyana here) 

If i will be married to the man i love, i definitely want to be wed here. Some says that if you wanted to be married here you must reserve the date, and also the preist.

I decided to go home after seeing Manila Cathedral, im a bit tired, and i don’t want to be here alone when the night is out. 

On my way to the bus terminal, i saw the Post Office Building. My Father told me before that the government wanted to demolish this and build a modern building which is not good just because the said office is experiencing bankcruptcy? Well, as we all know that there are some of the people who are sending mail letters to love ones until now. But as modern technology feed and eat us,we use internet to send emails, or just by using your mobile phones to send greetings to someone, it definitely brings crisis over the mail industry. But not just that, we also forget how to treasure little things or letters that are handwritten by our love ones, and we are not giving a sh!t for that. I hope that this building will remain and all the heritage buildings around the country, because it was a part of history that we can tell to the new generation coming. 



So that’s it. That is how my day ends. I go home with lots of memories captured within my eyes. I hoped that it is not the end of wandering around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment