Monday 27 July 2015

Forever Alone in Tagaytay


  It has a been couple of months since my last forever alone travel to manila and my feet are itching for a new adventure. Today is thursday, and the sun is shining above the clouds with a melancholic ambiance because of the cold rainy days since yesterday.  So I packed my bag, grabbed my phone and monopod and started to walk. I’ve decided to go to Tagaytay again. Hahaha way more to convenient because it was near from my location and my budget is quiet short to travel across manila again. *sigh I wish I had someone to acompany me with but my friends are busy with their private life and I don’ t want to ruined they day because of me. And besides I don’t really have more friends at all. 




  Anyways, so at the terminal, I rode a bus from Palapala to Alfonso, I sat beside the window near the door. Feeling the cold air touching my skin from the aircon. I wrap my arms around my jacket and then i closed my eyes. I fall asleep for about I think 30mins. Then manong cundoctor woke me up and said that im here. So i jumped off the bus and cross the highway. I saw a huge ferry’s wheel. I never get inside this park ever since it was build some of my relatives says that it was beautiful at night. I pay 50 pesos for the entrance fee. Unluckily it was 3 o’clock in the after noon and people are little less than, what I expected. Indeed it was an amusement park plus the side seeing of the Taal Volcano. I walked beside some Tiange stores where you can buy snacks, or a souvenir. It was really nice view. Some of the rides are closed maybe because it is weekdays. I just take some photos, selfies and some video then decided to find a suitable table and chair to sit on.  I felt all alone in that place. I was on the end corner of the park. With no one intended to sit on. I just sat there and watched the clouds, people passing by and some birds flying freely.  And some thoughts just pops out in my mind. “Do i have to do this alone in my entire life? It feels so lonely. No one beside you, no one can take a picture of you, no one can start a conversation with, and i guess no one will ever know that you are not happy because of this shit.”  then after that i walked through the exit door and walked beside the highway. It was quiet, i feel the cold breeze and the sun. 
  
  I decided to go to Peoples Park. I remember when i was a little girl way back then my relatives from my mother side always go there we always have a reunion there, but when some sort of things happened between them, we don’t even communicate with them again. And i think that was the last time i see this park . I don't even recognize the rode way up. Hahaha. But the view is so breathtaking!! It’s like you climb a mountain top. Atlast the jeepney stop and i saw that old castle like entrance. I pay 30 pesos for the entrance fee, and then walked up hill. It was kinda stiff huh. I can’t even breathe normal. I just can’t remember this anymore. After some time yay! Finally, im on the top. The place is so nostalgic. The stage, the picnic table, and the mansion itself. Then i remembered all the things in this memories. I cannot bring the past and help my family and relatives to be in good terms again but, atleast this place has it and i will never forget this. Sadly the mansion itself is not even renovated all throughout the time. The walls have some names scratched on by the visitors. The post are covered with moss and the place has this kind of grossy smell. I really don't understand why they wouldn't try to renovate this thing up, but they managed to build some groto outside the mansion and their is this kind of huge ball like stuff  connected to the one of the post and i think it is a rainfall sensor wherein they predict how much rain can be and sends signals to the PAGASA? Well. . *sigh..  I hope that someday this park will be renovated so people can come along and more tourist will be able to see the view at the top. 
  
  Warning: Photo Spam!!!!

























Skyranch, Tagaytay





































Well, i haven't decided yet if where should i go after this. Can you give me some suggestion on where i can go? Thank you. 
  
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment