Tuesday 19 May 2015

Fall out of love

I wonder how are you. I hope you’re okay. I definitely miss you so much. This afternoon i saw you walking down the street with your skateboard in you hand. I wanted to come after you but my feet can’t step forward. As you walk towards the end of the pedestrian lane i shouted your name and you turn your head around then you saw me standing in the end corner beside the traffic light. You look pale and tired. Time stopped. As the traffic light turns green, i can’t see you clearly because of the people walking. I tried to raise my head to find you but then as the traffic signal stop, you’re not there anymore. You just disappear. I never thought that it will end like this. I love you, but i think that you are right to set me free. It hurts but, what else can i do? You fall out of love, right? And i don’t want to push my self harder to get you back because i know that if i win you again it will change all the feelings and i don’t want to risk it for love.

“Love is unfair you’ll sacrifice and gives all that you’ve got but in the end you loose the fight because of the fact that he doesn’t love you anymore.”

No comments:

Post a Comment